• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Donald, President of Pigs

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am grateful for small mercies like him forcing this decision before we go away so I don't leave him suffering and so we got to have extra cuddles and a final goodbye. He's certainly left a huge hole in all our lives, the hutch was very quiet at veggie time last night. I think the ladies knew something had happened.

What a beautiful pig. You gave him the best life he could ever have. So sorry for your loss. Rest easy Donald, xoxo.

Oh no Kelly - I am only just catching up, and one of the first things I looked for was a thread about Donald improving.
I am so, so sorry that your beautiful boy is gone.
Sending huge hugs from Switzerland tonight :hug:

So so sad for the loss of president Donald, he was utterly spectacular. Big big hugs to you in this difficult time. There will never again be such mourning over such a fabulous toupee. Nothing could rival him, beautiful boy

I'm so sorry for your loss. Despite it being the hardest decision we can ever make, I think it's a blessing that we are able to make the call when it's right for them- it's the biggest act of love we can show them in the end. Huge hugs xx

I am so sorry that Donald has made the journey to the Rainbow Bridge!

He was a stunning boy, and he leaves a large, but well lined hole in your heart.

Back