• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Donny & Mason Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
These 2 went boarding at the Cavy Cottage while I was in hospital. You'd never know they'd been away. They are behaving the same back home as before they left. Considering I've only had them since October it was gratifying to see that they remembered their home and were happy to be back.

Mason (little skunk) is on the left & Donny is on the right.

@gus+walter here is Mason enjoying your hay bag. This is the boy who lives in his hay tray. He still has the hay tray with the local meadow hay in it. But this hay bag has solved the problem of him soiling the expensive Oxbow botanical hay. @Jen H the hay bag has been a success.

Aw bless them, they are beautiful boys :) I love the blue vetbed (?) in their cage also...beautiful colour x

Aw bless them, they are beautiful boys :) I love the blue vetbed (?) in their cage also...beautiful colour x
Yes it's vetbed, blue with white swirls. I originally ordered what I thought was going to be burgundy with white swirls as I'm not much of a blue colour person. Unfortunately what arrived looked fluorescent pink! I realised afterwards the colour on the website said fuchsia not burgundy! Donated it to Peanut Butter's toofies vet & ordered blue as being safe.

Aww they are so gorgeous! Glad they have taken to their haybag and saves you some pennies on the expensive hay (which is what I use it for too lol) :)

These 2 went boarding at the Cavy Cottage while I was in hospital. You'd never know they'd been away. They are behaving the same back home as before they left. Considering I've only had them since October it was gratifying to see that they remembered their home and were happy to be back.

Mason (little skunk) is on the left & Donny is on the right.

@gus+walter here is Mason enjoying your hay bag. This is the boy who lives in his hay tray. He still has the hay tray with the local meadow hay in it. But this hay bag has solved the problem of him soiling the expensive Oxbow botanical hay. @Jen H the hay bag has been a success.
Right, I'm onto it! Thanks for letting me know .Your piggies are gorgeous- Mason's little quiff :love: Hope you're okay after being in hospital, Mason and Donny were a nice welcome home though.

They're both beautiful! I love Masons white fuzz and Donny is just lovely, I have a soft spot for grey piggies.

They're both beautiful! I love Masons white fuzz and Donny is just lovely, I have a soft spot for grey piggies.
Donny is a sheltie although you'd never know it I get his hair cut so short! Much cooler for him in this heat. I do the same with my Shi Tzu - just short all over. otherwise she pants all day long despite the air con. Makes me think Donny might not be happy with long sheltie locks..

Donny is a sheltie although you'd never know it I get his hair cut so short! Much cooler for him in this heat. I do the same with my Shi Tzu - just short all over. otherwise she pants all day long despite the air con. Makes me think Donny might not be happy with long sheltie locks..
Aww bless him, I'm sure he appreciates having shorter hair if it keeps him cooler :)

Such Handsome lads :love: they look so happy Nomming away

They are gorgeous boys! Are you SURE that Donny is Sheltie? You have to look close to see where he's been trimmed. You've done him very well. Can you come over here and trim my two Shelties this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back