• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Don't Like Brushie Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol oh my! She looks stunned.

Does she pee on you in revenge? Romano does to me every. single. time.

Hello cutie! I have 3 long haired piggies, 2 of which hate being brushed. I really struggle with one of them, he even tries jumping off the bed! And the other pee's on me in revenge I swear. I do have one though who will just sit there and enjoy.

Lol oh my! She looks stunned.

Does she pee on you in revenge? Romano does to me every. single. time.

Shes not too bad now but does grumble constantly and try to chew me up!

Hello cutie! I have 3 long haired piggies, 2 of which hate being brushed. I really struggle with one of them, he even tries jumping off the bed! And the other pee's on me in revenge I swear. I do have one though who will just sit there and enjoy.

Celeste barely tolerates, but I can usually get her to stay still despite her protests!

:)) Gorgeous even when giving the stink eye

Shes not too bad now but does grumble constantly and try to chew me up!

Haha thats good! Romano loves to pee on me. He once aimed and peed all over his hair I'd put in the plastic box too. Such a stinker.

Haha thats good! Romano loves to pee on me. He once aimed and peed all over his hair I'd put in the plastic box too. Such a stinker.

Haha oh no! Romano likes to make his opinion known then! Celeste is too snooty to pee everywhere these days, its the hay tray or hold it in :))

Haha oh no! Romano likes to make his opinion known then! Celeste is too snooty to pee everywhere these days, its the hay tray or hold it in :))
He's a very placid sweet boy but yes, at hair cutting or drying him after a bath, he likes to pee on me in revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back