• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

dont touch my cucumber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleksarah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
SDC10707.jpg

Mac eating his favourite food :)

AWWWW - doesn't he look like he's in piggy Heaven with that "don't dare touching me" expression on his face? xoxo

Lovely boy eating his cucumber. He is gorgeous and his cage looks so snug and cosy.

its a messy cage,id only just cleaned it but they like to live in squalor!thats their new fleece, i think I'm addicted to buying fleece!:)

Aww what a cute piggy! Cucumber does seem to be a favourite here too. Love the fleece by the way :))

Great Picture.
I cant belive I have 2 GPs here at the moment and they dont like Cucumber,They eat the skin off but leave the middle :{

what strange piggiess :)) my boys demolish their cucumber before they touch anything else!

daleksarah: i adore the piccie, i wish my cages were that tidy.

He's beautiful =] Africa likes to kill his carrot before eating it... Grabbing it and bashing it over and over again against the floor ^_^

my Frank is a bit of all your piggies... he'll eat the skin of the cucumber, leave it then finish later. As for his carrots, he reduces them to tiny pieces outside the food bowl before eating them.
He also usually take half-eaten pieces of food (not green bean tho) into his house for later, unfortunately Finlay often finds them and eats them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back