• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Don't you just love you piggies xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just Thinking about my piggies and how cute they are. Thinking about the funny cute things they do and you dont realise how great little piggies are until you get them. They make me smile all the time thats for sure.

Do you guys Feel the same way, like you love your little piggies sooooo much? xx

i feel the same, i dunno what i would do without my two, especially when I'm going threw a bad patch, a cuddle with them makes it all better

No I can't stand my piggies... rolleyes. Only joking ofcourse I feel the same way every morning they make me smile with there little popcorns, and Milo with his Chin in the air looking all chuffed hes getting a chin rub! :))

No I can't stand my piggies... rolleyes. Only joking ofcourse I feel the same way every morning they make me smile with there little popcorns, and Milo with his Chin in the air looking all chuffed hes getting a chin rub! :))

I feel the same, they make me smile so much. I feel like that about all my pets, i cant wait to get home from work so i can have cuddles with all of them :)

Oh I know after a bad day they always manage to cheer you up and make you smilex):)p

Feel free to post any pictures of your happy popcorn pigs! xx

Awwww I love love love my pigs! I like Artie, because he is very shy and you have to gain his trust, so now he sits on my feet whenever I'm cleaning the shed and Harvey well i love giving him cuddles and he likes a huggle too!

I have popcorning videos:

Artie Popcorning as a baby:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTd7kzBgSb4[/ame]
Harvey popcorning as a baby, he jumped so high at the end:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmaja7NO1bQ[/ame]

OmG! They are absoultly adorable, it makes you so happy when you see them jumping and popcorning and just really bascially seeing them happy:)):)):));)x).

Just Soooo Cute:a19::a19:

It is isnt it? :)) Harveys too 'lumpy' nowadays to jump that high but they do popcorn lots esp after washing their fleece and vetbed its sooo cute x) i love happy piggies x)

Love them sooo much that two we had last summer inspired us to look into rescuing :)
So the tale today is two became four and the four are becoming six - rolleyes
Who knows how many we will adopt but there's more than enough love here to go around xoxo

Forgive my dad talking over the video, and he says he doesn't talk to piggies.

Heres Milo and Bette (RIP)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0XkV-yGa0[/ame]

Aww what Sweeties, so sorry you lost them though they look so lovely:(:( R.I.P little guys! xx

Didn't lose them before still have Milo the one who loves to popcorn and he still does now he has a new wife. Although Bette never did accept him in the end they lived next door to each other.

Milo lives with Esme now..

159.jpg

Bette watches over all my pigs now, she was a beautiful girl and so full of attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back