• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Don't you love it? Speaking to piggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dandio is having some time in his secure run at the moment, and I just went up to his run and asked him if he wanted some cucumber, he looked at me in recogninition and lifted his head up like he understood! Clever boy!

Sorry I just had to share that fact! Although seriously I think all my piggies associate my "voice" with something nice to eat.

Clare x

same here! when i go up tp princess, i ask her if she wants a "snackie" and she starts jumping all over the place! my sweetie! :P

Speak to mine all the time. Tonic is the one that understands more.. When I say 'come here then'or call him over, he does! He answers too by nodding!

Tonni knows loads! ;D

i agree that they know their daddy or mummys voice! they are quite smart despite what people think!

Yep Beni does that too.

If you put him next to you and say "come on then" he jumps on your knee.

Its so cute ;D

Yes they are sooooooo clever and they understand every word I'm sure :)

But i've definately lost the plot, hubby put some grass and dandelions in for them, and I said "Ooh what's daddy got?"

Then (and this is the best bit) I said to them "now what do you say?" :o :o :o

See.... I told you that sounds like me LOL :D

Mine are very clever. They all look up when I'm speaking to them and if i say to one of them something about one of the others, he will run over to the one I have mentioned.

Mine are the same, Harry will sit on top of his Pigloo when i walk upstairs hes so cute. My Auntie Jen had a shed of piggies when she was young and if my dad went to fed them there would be no responce but if my Auntie Jen walked down the path they would wheek x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back