Don't You wish you could have the forever! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guinea pigs grow to be your children if you really love them. But don't you just wish you could have them forever.

I have lost 4 guinea pigs in totoal they are as following:

Rosie=2005:(
Joanna=2006:(
Fudge=2010:(
Millie=2010:(

Share your forever piggies and photos! xxxxxx

Guinea pig slave

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't had piggies since 1998 - I vowed after my little Mallen died :0 no more !
Somehow along the way last year, I broke my vow and had two little boars... then we discovered rescues x) Think it's because I'm 'much' older now, kids grown up and have far more time, knowledge etc. Our piggy family is extending to six, possibly eight and yes, would love them to live forever and give them the best of everything so they have a very comfy lifestyle :))

XbeccaX

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm only 16 and my Misty was the closest thing I had to a child, when she died it was heartbreaking 8...

Reaction score
It's funny how such a small animal can bring so much hapiness to their owners! I love how each and every guinea pig has a different personality!
I have a guinea piggy called alfalfa that is about 9 months hes a proper character - just looking at him makes me giggle lol.

It would be awesome if guinea pigs could live longer than they do :(

But be greatful for the time with the piggies you'll meet & look after in your lifetime!
:p​

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i love all my babies...

i lost sid pig in 2006 :(

and i lost Salt & Pepper in 2010 :(:0

and i also lost my best freind forever in 2009 Nancy Standing ...:0x) my baby poochie and best old girl in the world

now i sit and look at Heidi & Jet (dogs) and wonder how i will feel when they leave me, specially Jet as he is a whippet and ALWAYS having accidents

and Oscar and Stan i keep thinking...i need to not get so close to you as it breaks me when you leave me....but you just have to...i mean whats the point in life if we cant/dont/wont love :)x)

Reaction score
Rainbow bridge must be heaving!

I have many pets there and I really hope theyre waiting for me.

I lost my rescue dog Pumpkin about 18 months ago and that was an enormous loss. She was PTS and we were looking in to each others eyes as she slipped away. It seems it doesnt matter how big or how small they were when they left, theyve all taken a piece of my heart with them.

Everytime I wonder why we put ourselves through the pain. I hope Angel, Lurgi and Sparrow the guinea pigs, Basil and Danny the rabbits, Lestat Le Fat Cat, Jenny and Pumpkin the dogs and Daisy the Hamster are waiting for me.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've lost 9 out of my 18 total piggies :...

Fred, Miss Missy, Nick, Nibbles, Mama Pig, Josephine, Hairy Potter, Smores, and Wilbur, I will never forget you precious piggies. Most of you lived long full lives, and some didn't. But, I think I did the best I could, and I hope your time here was a good one. I miss you piggies. I will never forget you.

Fred (gray and white piggy), Miss Missy (Abyssinian), Nick (hairless)
Mar2808.jpg

Baby Josephine, Mama Pig, and Nibbles. Mama Pig had a bad life before I adopted her. Her owner before me abandoned her in an apartment, where she had babies, then a male baby got her pregnant again. She was rescued and I adopted her, then baby Josephine came 2 months later.
gpigs5.jpg

Hairy Potter
IMG_0652.jpg

Wilbur was a baby lethal, and lived for 5 weeks and 1 day. :0
IMG_6284.jpg

Smores had to be put down 3 weeks ago :0
CopyofIMG_8242-1.jpg

Rest in peace piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.