• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dot and Burnie bonding thread

I take it Intertestial cystitis cant spread to burnie? its just that the antbiotic called marbocyl didnt actually work and dot had alot of bloody urine the other night, but shes fine in herself, thats zythromax and marbocyl now that didnt work. I think it must be i.c she has, shes had it since june , she has lost 100g from then until now, only because she is less active with the discomfort, but her weight has stayed since the first blow of it in june, at a stable 950 - 980g. Xray showed no stones👍

Just found out i have to stop out at work tuesday and wednesday night. Which leaves just the wife keeping an eye on the pigs. Do you think i should still bond tonight? Il have 4 nights to keep an eye. But its making me nervous incase any fights happen when I'm not about. But if i dont do it today, when will i ever do it? Am i just being stupid?

Just found out i have to stop out at work tuesday and wednesday night. Which leaves just the wife keeping an eye on the pigs. Do you think i should still bond tonight? Il have 4 nights to keep an eye. But its making me nervous incase any fights happen when I'm not about. But if i dont do it today, when will i ever do it? Am i just being stupid?

YES, Next week is AGES away.

I think 4 days should be long enough to know if its a success! There's only 2 of them so things should be settled fairly fast... hopefully it will go something like, Burnie rumblestruts and she gets annoyed. Burnie does some dominance thing then sniffs her bum and she sprays pee in his face. Burnie lies down sunmissivw. She licks his ears. They get married :)

I think 4 days should be long enough to know if its a success! There's only 2 of them so things should be settled fairly fast... hopefully it will go something like, Burnie rumblestruts and she gets annoyed. Burnie does some dominance thing then sniffs her bum and she sprays pee in his face. Burnie lies down sunmissivw. She licks his ears. They get married :)
When i had them out.togethet ages ago, she did spray him with pee lol. And when she had a little go at him, he popcorned as if it was fun to wind her up. She always followed hi him around and never the other way round. Then he would lick her ears. ( obviously i dont get them out now together because i knoe better now). Spelling mistakes sorry

Haha sounds like when I bonded my Rupert and Jessie years ago. She chased him like mad, would lick all over his face (and eyes!) and he kept trying to find somewhere to get away for a break from her and her slobbers!
She'd been without a cagemate for a couple of weeks after my other piggy passed away so was in a rather excitable mood!
Still a mad licker but he just lets her do it now, prob easier than being told off by the wife!

Haha sounds like when I bonded my Rupert and Jessie years ago. She chased him like mad, would lick all over his face (and eyes!) and he kept trying to find somewhere to get away for a break from her and her slobbers!
She'd been without a cagemate for a couple of weeks after my other piggy passed away so was in a rather excitable mood!
Still a mad licker but he just lets her do it now, prob easier than being told off by the wife!
Hahaha sounds funny to watch, this gives me confidence . Thanks

:lol!: You missed off "And they all lived happily ever after. The End." :luv:

Hope it all goes swimmingly @Skypipdot !

Last edited:
Wow, if only life was that simple😄

Depending on what house style, I'm in a new ish build so looks better with no clutter, but cottages look lovely when they look lived in with loads of stuff around

Now have you charged your phone for a bit of videoing tonight?

Last edited:
We have artificial small gold willow tree, very stylish but that’s about it. Bungalow is just far too small to do full Christmas decor, oh and a couple of reindeer and moose for the fire place 😝

Last edited:
Back