• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dougal Visits Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some of you may already know that our Dougal is unwell. After his second dental in two weeks he still is losing weight. I managed to get an appointment with Simon for tomorrow, so I spoke to Debbie who has happily taken on care for Dougal whilst Simon is dealing with him. Just got back from dropping him off at Teas, he made himself at home straight away by chomping down a load more Critical care whilst I stole some cuddles off Monty who was a bit stroppy after he was given his daily jab :(
Missing him already but at least I know he is in the best hands :luv:
Thanks again Debbie! :) xx

Aww poor little man! Sending him lots of healing vibes Tim!

Reactions: Tim
I never knew he was a fan of Corrie!? :))
He'll be demanding sky tv next! xx
Thanks again for your help, you're one in a million! :) xx

Thankyou Jill and katie, missing him loads! xx

I'm sat staring at my phone waiting for it to ring! xx

Good luck Dougal. Hope the treatment goes smoothly. xx

Dougal has been to the vets and seen Kim and Simon, and has been found to have a lot of ulceration in his mouth, caused by overgrowth and spurring of the teeth. All have been filed and hopefully his mouth will be feeling very much better and less painful now. Dougal is going to struggle to pick up food for a while as the previous vets had taken his bottom incisors down very short. However, they will soon grow, so hopefully it won't be too long before Dougal is tucking into his food again. He will have a recheck in a weeks time.

Thankyou :)
Just spoke to Debbie, he was heavily ulcered in his mouth and the dental work was very questionable. His back teeth were far too long whilst his front teeth were far too short! :( However, he has been seen to by Kim who caries out a fab job and has already taken more of an interest in a dandelion leaf :yahoo: It's still early days yet but it's progress! :) He'll be stopping at Debbie's for a short while as he needs to go back next week to the clinic.
Miss you matey! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back