• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Drinks Bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon04

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello, could anyone help me please?

I'm trying to find a new water bottle for George and Bungle.

They currently have one of those ball and spout types, with the red screw cap, but they're fed up with it dripping.

Any recommendations?

Mother Hubbard

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Unfortunately a good many bottles are spouts with balls in. I use the Superpet glass bottles, I have found these to be more reliable than others, though occasionally the seal needs sorting. I know there is another type but can't remember it. If I find the link I will post it.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I use the bunny crystal deluxe classic bottles. They do have the ball in the spout though.

simon04

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks. Ball is ok, I'm just trying to reduce leakage.

New pig mum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are having same problem with constant dripping from large bottle from pets at home,Crystal deluxe giant, don't know if this is inevitable or is the bottle faulty..might try the superpet type then

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've settled on the kaytee glass bottle. The living world looks almost identical but is a nightmare to open (in my opinion). I found the crystal deluxe leaked and kept getting that green sludge inside. Glass is far easier to look after and the spout is nice and long x

Status
Not open for further replies.