• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dripping Drinking Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jillybean

Anyone have this problem? I have little bowls under all mine because the newspaper gets so wet otherwise. I'm using the traditional type bottle. I have got a couple which you fill up from the top (they've got blue tops), which are better but I wondered why the others always drip.

They ALWAYS leak... Its soooo annoying as it absolutely soaks their cage and means they needed to be cleaned out more frequently just because of the water bottle. Grrrr! If anybody knows of any good water bottles, let us know PLEASE! :)

I've got the Classic bottles. The bunny ones and mine don't seem to leak.

Mine are just the sort you get from P@H and they don't leak at first but do after about a month or so >:(

Mine always leak I hate them ! Why dont we invent a non dripping bottle .. we would be millionaires !

I've just paid out £60 for all new top filling bottles as i am so fed up with traditional ones leaking, I think the pigs bite on them and distort the round ends making the water easier to leak out, fingers cross the new ones are better, will let you know

ive seen some that have squared ends, not sure of the make but they are meant to be non leaky ones

I use traditional bottles also, and the dripping drives me bonkers too. !

Its so annoying :o

michellemuffin said:
I've just paid out £60 for all new top filling bottles as i am so fed up with traditional ones leaking, I think the pigs bite on them and distort the round ends making the water easier to leak out, fingers cross the new ones are better, will let you know
I never know what to say when people ask what you want for Christmas - perhaps I'll ask for some of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back