• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Dry Dual color Poop

Nidhi08

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Its been 3 4 days i am seeing my baby having these kind of poops. I fed him a lot of cucumbers and gave fresh water and yet it seems dry. Can anyone help what should I do.

Attachments

• IMG_20210504_151700.jpg
    IMG_20210504_151700.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210504_151653.jpg
    IMG_20210504_151653.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 6
Hard to tell from a picture, but if you are concerned take your piggy to the vet. They can determine if a stool sample culture is necessary. When you say "lots of cucumber" how much do you mean? Is your piggy eating, drinking, peeing, etc. normally?

Hard to tell from a picture, but if you are concerned take your piggy to the vet. They can determine if a stool sample culture is necessary. When you say "lots of cucumber" how much do you mean? Is your piggy eating, drinking, peeing, etc. normally?
yes everything is normal, i gave him extra cucumber slices because of the dry poop

Glad to hear everything else is normal. I would still encourage you to get your piggy checked at the vet. If his poops are looking different than they were before then it's probably best to get it checked out.

Glad to hear everything else is normal. I would still encourage you to get your piggy checked at the vet. If his poops are looking different than they were before then it's probably best to get it checked out.
ok sure... thanks so much

Had the poop in the picture just been produced? ie was it very fresh/did you see it come out?

If it had been sat around in the cage at all, then it will dry out so isn’t of concern

Back