• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Dry Feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe heslington

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not certain if this is in the right area, sorry if it is not!
Was just wondering if anyone could recommend any ointments which could help with dry feet? one of Jimmi's back feet is slightly dry, not too bad though!
Was going to try the Gorgeous Guineas- Perfect Paws one, has anyone used this before and would recommend it?
Thank you!
:D

Poppy'sMum

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yup we've used it & it is really nice :) I used it when my Piggy was sitting around a bit after her op & to prevent urine scald I used some on her feet & it did make them soft :)

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't used it myself but I have been recommended to use gorgeous guineas

gizzy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Had this problem years ago , Johnsons baby cream is just as effective , readily available , and a lot cheaper ,just aply a small amount to the pad and masarge
it sinks in to the pad leaving it dry but supple

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The perfect paws and f&f ointments are both wonderful. My Luna gets a nightly foot massage with the perfect paws one! It's so good for dry scaly feet xx

Status
Not open for further replies.