• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Duck !

I’m a bit worried as to how the ducklings will get out of the plant pot though. I guess nature will find a way.
Gorgeous photo :love:

I know, that's why I had to take a photo to show everyone ,because that's rare ! ,right by the door of the pet enter of shop,in Dobbies garden centre
The duck wasn't bothered about my dog when I taken photo

I wonder if Tim has been to Dobbies garden centre, because he know planters garden centre !

I know, that's why I had to take a photo to show everyone ,because that's rare ! ,right by the door of the pet enter of shop,in Dobbies garden centre
The duck wasn't bothered about my dog when I taken photo

I wonder if Tim has been to Dobbies garden centre, because he know planters garden centre !
It’s been talked about at work quite a lot, but I haven’t seen it myself :soz: Soooo cute! :luv::luv:

It’s less than a five minute drive from my work, so I could pop in :D

It’s been talked about at work quite a lot, but I haven’t seen it myself :soz: Soooo cute! :luv::luv:

It’s less than a five minute drive from my work, so I could pop in :D
I think in about 28 days after beginning incubation the eggs hatch together. Maybe pop in then see if the babies are ok :wub:. They’ll need to be lead to water by mum about 10 hours after they hatch. Xx

Back