Dylan has joined the Pogettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pog Nation

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
6 weeks after getting our wee boar Dylan neutred after his falling out with previous boar pal Chewie (See my thread in Introductionshttp://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59623 he has now joined the glamourous Pogettes, Bramble and Clover!

The wee man seems to be getting on ok. He's a wee bit smaller than the girlies and is a wee bit intimidated by their size I think. He's tried some chasing and other "amourous advances" hee hee but has been greeted by a faceful of girlie juice on more than one occassion. Bramble (The dominant sow) seems to be his favourite but she isnt interested. Clover (The loveable big undersow) is more interested in lazing around and eating. He seems happier than when he was on his own. Hopefully the Pogettes will take to him and accept him as time goes by. At the moment he looks like little boy lost. They have been seen sleeping in close proximity but the girls still seem to be more irritated by him than anything. I'm just glad he has some company. It's been two days since the initial introductions so it's early days yet!

The Pog Nation

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hope so. He has taken to diving into the chew tunnel when things get too much for him. He's sitting in there just now. The two girlies are snoozing in the corners of the cage. BTW Chewie and Leo are still going strong. Leo is almost as big as Chewie now. He's far bigger than Dylan despite being younger. We've had a few nose-offs and rumbling sessions but touch wood they seem to get on well in general. Fingers crossed that it continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.