• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ear cleaning??

Maradarling

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I just got my daughter two adorable this guinea pigs .. but I noticed their ears are a little dirty and that was the one thing I didnt ask able was how to clean the ears.also what do you feel about ivermectin

I just got my daughter two adorable this guinea pigs .. but I noticed their ears are a little dirty and that was the one thing I didnt ask able was how to clean the ears.also what do you feel about ivermectin

Speak to a vet about the ears. We can’t comment on what it might be - they may just need to be cleaned but it could also be an infection of some sort which is causing them to be dirty.
Ivermectin is the standard parasite treatment. You shouldn’t use it though unless your piggies have a diagnosed parasite infestation. You do not have to give it as a preventative as it can cause resistance to form, so when you do need it, it runs the risk of not workin

Back