Eastenders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary

Reaction score
Anyone watching Eastenders! My 7 year old daughter keeps saying 'what about the dog' I said to her what about poor pauline!

Mary

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I can watch any hospital programme with people dying and be fine but a vet programme the tears are starting as the programme introduces you to the first pet or animal and you should hear the language if some ones been cruel what I would like to do with the owner could get me life, I did'nt watch EE tonight becasue i knew the dog was in the fire, am I sad or what?

sars1359

Reaction score
I wont miss Pauline,Ive never heard anyone whinge so much,but what got me was they didnt know she was in there when they were all talking about her then when Martin saw the smoke he was " my mums in there " wtf...

its not fair on the dog though,I hate to see any animal die even when its just a soap etc,Ill be crying for Betty not Pauline,heh

K

KatsCavies

Apparently Pauline doesn't die in the fire and leaves the square. What happens to Betty I have no idea.

Kat

sars1359

Reaction score
KatsCavies said:
Apparently Pauline doesn't die in the fire and leaves the square. What happens to Betty I have no idea.

Kat
yeah Ive heard/read she dies of a brain tumour or something around xmas time (its all that yelling at everyone that prob caused it,lol)
Ill be pretty pee'd off if the doggy dies in the fire though :-\

K

KatsCavies

Soap animals have a tendency to just, disappear lol. When was the last time you heard about or saw:

Enders - Well'ard.
Corries - Monica (tyrones greyhound) Schmeichael,
Emmerdales - Bolan and Marlons dalmatian.

They just disappear without a trace lol.

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.