• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Easter Photos.. Or Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been trying all morning and failing miserably at getting an Easter themed photo of the girls. I got a large tray of hay with the knitted bunny and fluffy chicks.

Amber trampled the chicks and Mabel looked at the bunny in disgust.. This may be a challenge. This is the best photo I got all morning.

'I don't know what this is mummy, but I really don't want it near me when I'm eating..'

image.jpg

I've been trying all morning and failing miserably at getting an Easter themed photo of the girls. I got a large tray of hay with the knitted bunny and fluffy chicks.

Amber trampled the chicks and Mabel looked at the bunny in disgust.. This may be a challenge. This is the best photo I got all morning.

'I don't know what this is mummy, but I really don't want it near me when I'm eating..'

View attachment 26003

well done for trying ! It's a lovely photo anyway.

Behaving like little monkeys all morning. Now that all the Easter props have been put away...

image_zpsabgdac0l.jpg

:mal:

Oh I totally love that photo of them two snugglying up together! They are such beautiful girls.

Oh I totally love that photo of them two snugglying up together! They are such beautiful girls.

Thank you. They love to cuddle up together. I've never had any piggies that have loved to lay next to each other as much as these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back