• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Eating carpet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've finished Fudges C and C cage today and he absolutely loves it, running up and down the ramps popcorning away. The only problem is that I've lined the ramps with carpet which he is nibbling on as if it were grass. I don't know if he's actually eating it, but I presume he must be. Will this harm him? The carpet's brilliant on the ramps, non slip and covers the grids up so I don't really want to change it now.

Thanks Kathryn xx

I doubt it's harmful. My boys chew carpet when they run around the flat (particularly my room!) :D

Mine chew the wallpaper :o

And I've only just redecorated, there's chewed away bits already ?

LOL Bev! ;D What a pain - maybe they don't like it! ;)

Tatty (cat) pulls our wallpaper off!

My piggy Nugget managed to pull wallpaper off in the corner of our lounge, hubby was not impressed lol ;D

Never mind gives me an excuse to get it decorated again!

Our old girl pigs always chewed wallpaper off. they also bit through the telephone cable. my mum and dad couldn't work out why the phone line was dead and called out the bt man... oops! ::)

My boys can't cause much damage to my flat now. The walls are painted and i've got laminate flooring (very handy for wiping up wee) :D

They still managed to reach up and bite through the cable of my shredder though... naughty boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back