Eating correx...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm not really sure if this should go in this section, but it is linked to housing :)

The piggles have been moved into a C&C cage for the wintertime today, but Boris seems to have a bit of a taste for Correx rolleyes The girls have so far shown no interest in it but Boris has took quite a chunk out of the back corner.

He'll be okay, right?

flips

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He should be ok. My girls ate quite a bit when I first put them in c & c. I cover the edges with fleece and that puts them off most of the time.
I have 2 young fosters in and they gave the correx a good pasting the first night they were here. I think I've managed to keep it all covered now but they're sneaky ruggers... I turn my back and they've found another way in.

rolleyes

Reaction score
One of mine used to pull the fleece away, just so he could get his daily dose of Correx! he loved it :{ I spent most of the day tucking his fleece back in. It didn't seem to affect him, he's now in a normal cage, so no more correx for Mr Branston :))

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He seems to have got bored with it.... for the time being anyway!

Thanks guys, I'll try and tuck the fleece over x

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
mine have been eating it on and off for 6 months i have nice gaps in it and they're all ok a try and cover it but they still find a way! mallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.