Eddie 01.12.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscandmatt

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
eddie

can't believe i'm writing this eds. so sad that you have had to leave us. :(

we adopted you in march 2013 and i loved you instantly. such a small, crazy piggy with a huge crest! :luv: you were so excited by everything! you were so happy to be bonded with maisie. she was your auntie figure and taught you piggy etiquette. or tried to! you loved to nudge her skirt and then run away! :))

you blossomed into such a sweet boy. you found your loud whistle wheek and you were just so happy. you loved to say 'what what what' all the time which made us laugh so much. :luv:

you were such a lovely little friend to both maisie and more recently, mollie.

i'm so gutted you're gone sweetheart. i miss you so much. we all do. :( you brought us so much happiness.

love you forever steady eddie bear. maisie will look after you now. have lots of fun at the bridge. popcorn to your hearts content, free now from being ill. x

The Broken Chain

We little knew that day,
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.
You did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,
Your love is still our guide.
And although we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.

8c817133-c4e0-4295-879d-7478bc8faa51_zps1d17615c.jpg

0717c757-ae38-458f-8ab6-a2fa09e07621_zps78c62a6b.jpg

goodnight eddie. x

So sorry for your loss, they leave us in bits when they go don't they? :(

I am so sorry that you have lost your handsome, cheerful boy, but you have given him the happiest of lives - and likely a longer life than he would have had in another place.

RIP Eddie - you are much missed!

I am so sorry Lea, I know how special he was to you. I remember when you adopted him, he was always such a character and I always enjoyed hearing about his 'crazy' antics in his early days with you and Maisie. You did him proud and did everything you could for your little boy and left no stone unturned to make him better. He was truly loved and cherished by you. Massive Hugs x

Sleep well Crazy Eddie, you will never be forgotten.

RIP Eddie
x x

What a beautiful tribute to a very special piggy. I lost Dalton a few weeks ago but cant face doing his tribute yet, it seems to get harder with each loss, but knowing that they had a good life will eventually ease the pain a little. Popcorn free and keep up the wheeking at Rainbow Bridge little Eddie....x

What a beautiful tribute to a very special piggy. I lost Dalton a few weeks ago but cant face doing his tribute yet, it seems to get harder with each loss, but knowing that they had a good life will eventually ease the pain a little. Popcorn free and keep up the wheeking at Rainbow Bridge little Eddie....x

i have to admit that i find doing the tributes harder each time. i can't face writing alot now. it's not because i love them any less but just wouldn't beable to face doing it otherwise. it's really hard and no words ever seem good enough. that's why i love the poem because it says how i feel but also because i have a bracelet and add charms with the names and dates of pets who pass, so it all ties in together. sorry to hear about dalton. x

Your tribute to Eddie is very special. Anything that comes from the heart shows your true feelings of love. Run free little one..... shine bright x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back