• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Edward Loves The Noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does any one else's guinea like the noise of the hoover? I usually hoover the room where the guineas live when they are in the bathroom having floor time but when I do it when they are in their cage Edward goes mad popcorning. Mrs Simpson and cousin Amelia just ignore it.

Have you ever given Edward food after hoovering? Some people do to stop the piggy being afraid of the noise then they popcorn at the sound!

Have you ever given Edward food after hoovering? Some people do to stop the piggy being afraid of the noise then they popcorn at the sound!
No. The first time he did it I thought at first he was having a little panic until I realised he was popcorning.He has done it every time since. To be honest I may have to do it everyday for a few hours it the only exercise he allows himself:D

Lol then I guess he just enjoys the noise! That is cute. Surely, we are due some pictures of your cutie pies?

I do this with the little dustbuster when cleaning their floor. I always do it just before breakfast and tea time and they popcorn all over the place and even chase it around :)

Lol. This is interesting to hear. My girls run off straight away! Of course, this is not the case if food is luming.....

Wyatt will sometimes do mad zoomy laps when the hoover comes out! He also loves it when I sweep the cage with the dustpan and brush - its hard not to sweep him up with the poo he gets in the way so much popcorning and running around me!

Aw that is cute! I just bought a handheld Hoover for the cage and mine certainly don't enjoy the noise the scaredy cats!

My dog on the other hand thinks the Hoover is a game and gets really excited, same when I use the hair dryer!

Mine completely ignore the Hoover, I was cutting their nails when OH was doing the clean out. The Hoover was right next to me and not even a flinch!

Although they do start squeaking halfway through and they know food will come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back