• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

eggloos

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargrrlclaire

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
has anyone seen these? they come in ranges for chickens, rabbits and guinea pigs
http://www.omlet.co.uk/homepage/homepage.php
we were thinking that when/if ever we get a garden, we may get the rabbit variety for a run for our piggies so they can go outside in the summer. i really, REALLY want to get some ex battery/rescue hens/chickens too!

I've never had one but i have only heard bad things about them, like over priced, very small inside, not fox proof like it says, also because it's plastic it can also over heat in summer! Sorry

Yes don't get one unless you want your piggies medium-well done.

HUGELY expensive for what they are. You could get something amazing made out of wood and wire for that price.

My friend had one and she was really disappointed with it. Piggies got hot and bothered and it was titchy inside.

Charlotte x

oh dear :( i thought they looked amazing for a supervised run for them. wont bother with that idea then! thank you everyone for your advice x

It's a nice idea that people are making more modern and stylish hutches, but I have heard generally bad things about plastic outdoor cages like this one.

Hopefully someday someone will design something stylish that works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back