Ehab Two Years Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggyfan

It has been two years since I lost you my beautiful boy. I only knew you for six months but I had totally fallen in love with you. I am so sorry I did not get to spend longer with you. Shereen is doing well and being taken good care of but of course it is not the same without you. It really hurts to look at your pictures and see your adorable and trusting face. I cannot help but cry. This is my favourite picture of you as you actually look happy despite the health problems you have. I love you so much. xxxxx

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ehab was beautiful. So sad how he was taken from you so early.

Enjoy popcorning at the rainbow bridge.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He was beautiful.

I'm so sorry he was taken from you after a short time. I'm sure he's looking down with that little smile. x

Reaction score
Aww. What a handsome little man he was. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure those six months he had with you where the best six months he could have wished for.

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Aww, hugs to you. Some of these beauties get into your soul and their loss is felt for a very long time. I still regularly mourn the beauty in my avatar. It is so good to member them at their best and happiest. He was a beauty and lucky to have lived with you.

jenniferanneharris

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ehab was beautiful and you gave him a wonderful 6 months- he was loved, fed and well looked after in that time and it would have meant the world to him. They may only be in our lives for a short amount of time, but he was much loved and touch your heart x R.I.P Ehab x x ((hugs)) x

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I can't believe how time has flown either. Ehab was incredibly special.

Tbag

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I always think of how sad it is that you had so little time with him, he was such a lovely boy. And I bet the few months he did have with you and your girls were the best in his life. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.