• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ELC ball pits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm posting this on behalf of my mum......

She wants to buy a ball pit from ELC so her piggies can have some exercise/play time in the winter months. We have seen some members on here that have bought some and they look fab. We are wondering if any of you can advise us how much you paid? and did you buy it online or from the shop?

The reason I ask is because we've seen it online for £9.00 (but postages £4/5) so we went to her local store (Hereford) and they told us it was £18.00 :{ the same size ball pit and everything.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated :(|)

Rachel x

HI,

I paid £9 plus £4.99 p & p they didn't have any in my local store so I hd o order online.

They were £18 before but are half price online

I bought mine from a store for £9. I was told though that ELC can order it online and have it delivered to the store for pick up which is free postage because you are going to the store to collect. It takes a few days though.

I ordered mine on Monday online for £9 plus £4.99 postage, luckily I had to order some stuff for my Daughter aswell so the P&P was worth it.

Hope it comes by the weekend as my little uns need some floor time.

I ordered mine on Monday online for £9 plus £4.99 postage, luckily I had to order some stuff for my Daughter aswell so the P&P was worth it.

Hope it comes by the weekend as my little uns need some floor time.

I bought mine online for £9 & £4.95 p&p. I did check at my local store but they didn't have any in stock.
When it arrived it had an £18 sticker on so must have been reduced..I'd get it now while it's at such a good price.
It was delivered nice and quick too!

Hiya, yes, I paid the same amount, 9 + 4.95 p&p. The store that I visited didn't have any in stock. The assistant said, "it's not the right time of the year for these now'! I thought, "Whaaaaaa?" LOL. :{

I got mine from a store so only paid £9.It's so good though i woul pay full price if I needed another one

I'm looking into buying one too so thanks for the post ! I also have a question about it though --- Is it easy to put down/store? It would be used in my bedroom so would need to be able to be put down easily. Also what do you put inside it when the guineas are in it? Towels?

Or go to Argos and get farmyard one, same and fantastic, £12.99.

see my previous post fpr piccy of ours fantastic! i couldnt get an elc one in shop and wanted one sooner than wasting postage!:<>

I'm looking into buying one too so thanks for the post ! I also have a question about it though --- Is it easy to put down/store? It would be used in my bedroom so would need to be able to be put down easily. Also what do you put inside it when the guineas are in it? Towels?

Yes easy to take down, I have it in the bedroom too and it folds in a triangle shape and I slot it under the futon.

I bought a value shower curtain £1.99 in argos and this fits in folded, then I place two towels I got from asda in it and it seems to be working fine you could also put fleece on top:))

Oh that's good to know, otherwise I might end up with a ball pit permanently in the middle of my bedroom! There would be no room to move. I need to buy some piggy towels as my mum keeps complaining that I'm stealing all the towels! mwahaha.

My mum's brought a waterproof table cloth (grass patterned :) ) ready for when she buys the ball pit. I think shes going to put fleece down as well

Oh that's good to know, otherwise I might end up with a ball pit permanently in the middle of my bedroom! There would be no room to move. I need to buy some piggy towels as my mum keeps complaining that I'm stealing all the towels! mwahaha.

Towels are for Piggies, not for people! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back