• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ELC ball pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm going to get one of the ball polls as everone are saying they are really good the thing is on the web site they dont have the size .

can someone tell me how big they are .

Thank you

Hi,

I measured mine and it is about just over 3ft maybe 3 and half foot on each of it's sides that makes the square:))

I just got my ELC ball pit today and it's nice and roomy :) My two girlies are running around it at the moment - they love it! will put pictures up soon :)

Yeah it is about 3 and a half foot on each side. :) This is mine:

ballpit.jpg

Argos do them too, thats where i got mine from but i don't think they are that big i have 5 guineas and they don't have much room in it, well their cage is 4.5 ft x 2.5 ft times two plus a 2.5ft square kitchen! so i only use mine for when i clean them out

20% off!

20% off the ELC one at the moment so just ordered one and it comes to a little over £12 with delivery! :(|)

no they're not water proof or wipe clean :(
I use a ground sheet on the bottom to make sure it doesn't seep through x

Are these easy to store? I literally have no room to store anything huge..... ?

They are not waterproof. You would have to line it with plastic tablecloth or the smart price shower curtain possibly. Top that with newspaper and fleece and you are sorted.

Well, I got a ball pit from Santa and for the first time I set it up for the piggies today. It's a great size and so easy to put together, not sure I'll be able to fold it back down again into the same size in came in the box in though. I'm just praying they don't learn to chew the sides. So much better than the metal grid run I had for them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back