ELC Ballpit warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mine managed to nibble a opening in theres, luckily I caught onto what they was doing in the neck of time, otherwise they would of made a bid for freedom.:))

Need to find another suitable indoor run now. lol.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
This is the reason why I was put off it. My girls would eat it :(|) I am going to wait for all the summer outdoor toys to come out and buy them a plastic sandpit or something.

Reaction score
my mum brought a metal one off ebay, it can be used outside too (not sure how secure it would be outside though) she only uses it indoors as a play pen, its like the hammster ones you see but bigger so they can't escape.

Reaction score
my lot are fine in mine apart from moss who nibbles the sides :)) so he gets to run around the dinning room

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A couple of my guineas have started nibbling mine too, have to keen an eye on them all the time. rolleyes

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If I'm really honest, I think the ball pit was a bit of a waste of time, I'm glad I only paid £9. It's way too small for my guys, so it's only suitable for a really quick twenty minutes whilst I clean out their C&C. Daisy, loving to nibble, has already made a hole in it big enough for an elephant to climb out, so I can't really use it again.....I had to get one of my daughters to watch them in it, so now one daughter has a lap full of Piggles and the other helps me clean out the enclosure! Anyone interested in a nibbled ELC ballpit?! X

Angeladeedah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no! I think I'm getting one of those for my Christmas! I have an indoor run just now but they escape from that already! My girls aren't nibblers but little Toby is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.