• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Elsa and Olaf

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm a man and that pic is melting me! . Lovely pair😊. I wish Dot and Bernie would do this, she has started laying down next to Bernie, but he is in the hidey and shes outside lol. This is as good as it gets with my two.

Just a quick one, i love dr pepper 😉

HeatherRose

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm a man and that pic is melting me! . Lovely pair😊. I wish Dot and Bernie would do this, she has started laying down next to Bernie, but he is in the hidey and shes outside lol. This is as good as it gets with my two.

Just a quick one, i love dr pepper 😉
I’m obsessed with Dr Pepper, it looks like a placed it there as a hidden advertisement. Maybe I should send it to the company...

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
So lovely to see such a bond.

Mine don’t snuggle but Holly and Ralph do plenty of ear nibbling and nose and chin nuzzling. And while I’ve been treating him for a hay poke Holly has been licking round his eyes for him after he’s had his drops. Makes my heart melt.

HeatherRose

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
So lovely to see such a bond.

Mine don’t snuggle but Holly and Ralph do plenty of ear nibbling and nose and chin nuzzling. And while I’ve been treating him for a hay poke Holly has been licking round his eyes for him after he’s had his drops. Makes my heart melt.
Aw that’s so sweet! Elsa and Olaf just recently started hanging out more, I get so excited when I catch any of my piggies cuddling together. Usually they are all in their separate little places.