• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Elsa is getting excited!

Perhaps we should all combined to write a special poem for the wedding. That would be different from Olaf and Cinderella’s. Here’s the first line.

So near but yet so far

This I so lovely :love:

Next line coming up...
You’ve always been my superstar

Sorry no line for the poem..... but look at those two - how cute are they?!? :wub::luv::love::drool:
both of them are on a 'pink fluffy cloud 9' ... or is that vetbed ;)
good luck for the wedding & does that mean i can buy a hat for the occasion?
:bronco:

Elsa is whispering something to Sven, maybe about the wedding... or the honeymoon! They have 6 weeks to plan the wedding now!View attachment 89369Elsa trying to get a little kiss through the bars!View attachment 89370

Hey heatherRose; wanted to ask you. Do you have any meetups for guinea pigs where you are in Kentucky? I'm very far from there but wanting to see about something here. I don't know as nothing happens even with dog lovers, much less piggie parents, for around 140 miles into NYC (of course). Seeing if anyone from the states pretty active and avid with their piggies may have tried or found some info in their area and if there are any sources. I have tried to start on meetup.com but there isn't much and no interest.

You are one here that always has some really great and adorable photos! Perfect capture of some great piggies on film-too cute!

@HeatherRose here is Elsa and Sven's Special Wedding Poem with love from the Forum!

So near but yet so far
I have loved you for so long!
You’ve always been my superstar
And you can do no wrong.
And now, at last, our day has come
And you will forever be mine.

Thanks to all the contributors and especially @Merab's Slave for suggesting the idea!

Back