• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Elvis and Basil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got my 2 piggies today, meet Elvis and Basil x)

ELVIS

2011_0331ElvisandBasil0003.jpg

BASIL

2011_0331ElvisandBasil0002.jpg

2011_0331ElvisandBasil0001.jpg

I thought they might be brothers when I first saw them, but Basil is a year old at Easter and Elvis is about a month younger.

awwwwwwwwwwww awwww awwwwwww ginger aby! they are both lovely x)

Basil is absolutely fine, out and about in the cage. Didn't take him long to find the food and hay LOL

Elvis is more timid so i'm keeping an eye on him, haven't seen him eat anything yet.

They've both had cuddles and i've been talking to them softly when i'm near the cage so fingers crossed they will both settle quickly.

Basil is absolutely fine, out and about in the cage. Didn't take him long to find the food and hay LOL

Elvis is more timid so i'm keeping an eye on him, haven't seen him eat anything yet.

They've both had cuddles and i've been talking to them softly when i'm near the cage so fingers crossed they will both settle quickly.

:(|)
You're well on the way to becoming a slave like the rest of us here rolleyes

Congrats on the piggies! :)

Wish i could have more but my partner is upset about the current cage taking up so much room so not much chance of that! lol

They are a very attractive pair congratulations. My boys are not friends today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back