Embarrassing Emotional Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbiS

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just finished a set of night shifts this morning and so am absolutely shattered at the moment. When I am tired I also get very emotional.

I have just looked at Toby & Barney and thought 'I just love you so much' and then burst into tears! I think I maybe need to go to bed but it is a little bit early at the moment. But then again - how could you not be filled with love when you look over and see this:

I just finished a set of night shifts this morning and so am absolutely shattered at the moment. When I am tired I also get very emotional.

I have just looked at Toby & Barney and thought 'I just love you so much' and then burst into tears! I think I maybe need to go to bed but it is a little bit early at the moment. But then again - how could you not be filled with love when you look over and see this:

I'm the very same when overtired! Happy I'm not the only one!

Aww. How cute. I like the chooken leg pose. I often tell garfuncle when he puts his chookens out that someone has replaced his back feet with chickens feet and laugh at him. He just looks at me with a mixture of confusion and disapproval.

We always get a double chooken out of Barney when he lies in that spot - it is his most favourite area - I think there must be an extra warm patch of underfloor heating there!

Your little dudes are so special :love: I always enjoy hearing about them. Go and have a good sleep, you've earned it.

Awww bless him, I understand too *hugs*
Am I right in thinking its your two fellas that hide under you curtains, that photo made me chuckle :)

Awww bless him, I understand too *hugs*
Am I right in thinking its your two fellas that hide under you curtains, that photo made me chuckle :)

Yes they do hide in them when they are open because they (Barney in particular) snuggle up in the folds so you cant see them but when the curtains are closed Barney just lies beside them.

You are not alone by any means! I am prone to leaking eyes where ANY animal is concerned, especially guinea piggies. I just wonder what they think we are doing!

Emotions do run high when you are stressed and tired, it's absolutely nothing at all to be embarrassed about! *Hugs* Beautiful piggy, and I have to say something that may cheer you up. PIGGY BALLS!

It's all I can see when I look at the pic lol! Piggy Balls! But I love DANGLEBERRIES lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back