• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

End of a beautiful Era

Tori11247

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Today we lost the last of our 3 beautiful piggies, Gus. He is now over the rainbow bridge with his brothers Nutmeg and George. We also lost George 5 days ago unexpectedly, so to say goodbye to both of them in a week is absolutely devastating. I’m glad that Gus didn’t have to be a lonely piggy for long and I’m glad that all my piggies are reunited. Today is incredibly sad as it marks the end to me being a crazy guinea pig lady. I have loved the last 6 years with my handsome boys and will cherish them forever. Never take your time with the ones you love for granted, RIP NUTMEG (17.11.14-8.12.18), GEORGE (27.7.16-15.7.20), GUS (17.11.14-20.7.20) here’s a few photos of my three beautiful babies, Nutmeg (light colour) George (black, ginger and white) and Gus (ginger) ❤️❤️❤️A4268645-265E-4033-BDA9-ADBFA8672CA1.jpeg

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, it’s so heartbreaking to say goodbye to them, I’ve loved every moment with my beautiful boys :luv:

So sorry for your loss of your gorgeous piggies - what handsome boys they are. I bet they’re popcorning together at the bridge x

Massive hugs to you. I am so very sorry for your losses, your guinea pigs were gorgeous and obviously had a life full of love with you.

sleep well little ones

RIP Nutmeg, George and Gus
x x

So sorry for your losses.
Losing two piggies so close together is heart braking.
Sending you massive hugs.
Have fun at the rainbow 🌈bridge boys.xx

Today we lost the last of our 3 beautiful piggies, Gus. He is now over the rainbow bridge with his brothers Nutmeg and George. We also lost George 5 days ago unexpectedly, so to say goodbye to both of them in a week is absolutely devastating. I’m glad that Gus didn’t have to be a lonely piggy for long and I’m glad that all my piggies are reunited. Today is incredibly sad as it marks the end to me being a crazy guinea pig lady. I have loved the last 6 years with my handsome boys and will cherish them forever. Never take your time with the ones you love for granted, RIP NUTMEG (17.11.14-8.12.18), GEORGE (27.7.16-15.7.20), GUS (17.11.14-20.7.20) here’s a few photos of my three beautiful babies, Nutmeg (light colour) George (black, ginger and white) and Gus (ginger) ❤❤❤View attachment 148715

I am so sorry that you have lost your two remaining boys so closely together. It is very hard to take, especially as losing your remaining link to those of their mates that have left before means you feel like you are losing them all over again, too.

HUGS
They were clearly

Back