• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Enjoying the last of the sun yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

Although my garden is south facing, in the winter the sun doesn't get high enough to get above the cottages behind me. So only the back yard gets sun - not the lawn. It does end up being a nice little sun trap in the winter though, which is nice. As it was so nice I decided to give the girls a little outing to stretch their legs.

Chip my cat who is very protective over the girls. Another cat came into the garden just after this photo & she chased it off :) Sue my black pig has been known to lick the cat...
(she's never left with the pigs alone btw!)
piggies008.jpg

Emily, Sue & Margalo.
piggies029.jpg

Sylvie looking tiny!
piggies022.jpg

I'm outta here - Sue doing a rather sprightly OAP sprint!
piggies046.jpg

Great pics! Lovely to see all of them having a great time. Your cat is just like mine! Smudge is now 18 years old, so she is the queen of the house!

Mary

They're great pics! Everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves!

I enjoyed myself watching them! Its nice when you bring them in and they're all worn out :)

Beautiful guineas & pictures. It was a gorgeous day today, it's a real bonus to get a day like that in November.

My hubby treated me to lunch in a canalside pub - sat in a little summerhouse lit with fairy lights, then had a lovely autumnal walk with the dogs ... lovely!

Those are some cutte pictures and beautiful guineas!
Love it! And love those cuties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back