• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Episode 3 of Chef-Guinea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[colorPurpl]Hi y'all! Hop vryon's iling ok.. Hav bn mga busy in th kitchn!

I tll you, it rally maks m gt a hungr on! Got nw hlp! As wll as my ar Uncl Ton, w got Tatty-Put! I think h's a big pig but my Uncl Ton says h's a cat! Hmmm, my Uncl Ton is gtting on a bit!

[colorPurpl]
Anyway, lt's s what w got.. Spus.. oh yah, can o somthing with ths

cfg1.jpg

Pssssst! an I hlp? I tol Tatty h coul as long as h i hlp with th spus an by not trying to play with m using his tth!

cfg3.jpg

mm s... I pl thm for Mummy! I at som but shhh! Don't tll hr!

cfg2.jpg

Tatty oing a goo job too!

cfg4.jpg

Thr you go, all on!
2 nough Mummy? S look what I i!

cfg5.jpg

What's bangrs thn Uncl Ton? H inspct thm for m cos I in't want thm to blow up! Uncl Ton sai I was silly.

cfg6.jpg

No bang as yt, mayb thy'r spcial?

cfg7.jpg

Uncl Ton mixing with somthing call Ptit Pois.. I thought thos small grn things wr call pas?

cfg8.jpg

Munch.. hol on Uncl.. munch.. Ton.. munch.. I'll hlp.. munch.. munch.. in a min.. munch.. I just.. munch.. gotta.. munch.. finish .. munch.. your [colorPurpl]cucumbr! munch..

cfg9.jpg

[colorrang]
[colorr]Ta Da! Thr you go, clvr or what?

cfg10.jpg

[colorPurpl]
W'v on th har part! Tim for a spot of lunch h Uncl Ton?
cfg11.jpg

S you all soon for anothr Episo of hf-Guina! :) :)

[colorPurpl]ov, Guina, Tonic, Tatty an Mummy (a.k.a Klly)

Last edited by a moderator:
very good look forward to some more of your cuisines lol

LOL - Ta dear. Mummy says I got to look through her cook book!

Guinea and Mummy (a.k.a Kelly) xx

ROFLMBO........ Chef piggies just get funnier and funnier. Tatty is one gorgeous kitty and i love the pigtures with the frozen peas and sausages, LOL!

What's even better is that they do all the moving themselves! I position items but not the piggies! LOL I'm just there with the camera!

Kelly xx

Aww so cute and with a guest appearance from Tatty that is definatly oscar worthy stuff lol x

Yeh hehe you should make 'Chef Guinea the motion picture' i can see it on billboards now LMAO!

Riffy really enjoyed this episode.When we get home I will have to put him in charge of the kitchen.

We all loved it - keep them coming. It cheered us all up tonight.

Love, Lucinda, Caroline, Riffy and Scarby x

happy to hear that, we all love making people happy :)

Lots of love
Kelly, Tonic, Guinea and Tatty xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back