• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ermm.. I ‘accidentally’ bought a new pig home while shopping..

Hannah_xx

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Australia, Victoria. (originally from Essex, UK)
I did a big OOPS today.. I said “let’s go to the feed barn to buy the horse food.. and buy a guinea pig” AS a joke as I know they often have pigs.
Well.. I made the mistake of holding this cutie.. and ermm bringing her home..

Meet Lottie, she’s 3 months old ( let’s pray she’s not preggers!!) and I’m hoping that as she young my other pigs will accept her, unlike the failed bondings I’ve tried with older pigs. I’ll take things slow, for now she’s separate from the others and cannot see them. In a couple of days I’ll take down the visual barrier so they can all sniff, smell and talk though the grids and then in a week try them together on neutral ground.

No idea what breed, I’m guessing Abyssinian cross ?

EA2E1795-6D84-4642-8C56-4122052DED78.jpeg9596C2DE-10D9-46C1-A62A-EBA6EF99E5B4.jpeg

Omg! She's gorgeous! :luv: :love:
Maybe a bit of Ridgeback in her? Beautiful colouring too
Good job you're in Oz :bal:.. Pignapping bag at the ready! ;)

Ps I prefer your shopping blunders to mine, I come back with an extra box of washing powder or chocolate as it was on offer! Lol! Xx

Omg! She's gorgeous! :luv: :love:
Maybe a bit of Ridgeback in her? Beautiful colouring too
Good job you're in Oz :bal:.. Pignapping bag at the ready! ;)

One of her ‘sisters‘ who was there had an almost perfect ridgeback so it’s likely she could have some in her!

Oh my gosh ! Such a gorgeous piggy. Not surprised you had to bring her home. Fingers crossed for a happy bonding.xx

That's some amazing floof you've got there Lottie! Good luck with the bonding

Beautiful pig ❤. I've accidently done what you done..... twice 🤪

I can see where you coming from
Hannah. I couldn’t have left her behind either. She is gorgeous congratulations 😁

Back