• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Esme and Milo you can't get much cuter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have updated pics of my gorgeous pair, and with everyone else worrying me they haven't had much quality time. They are just so gorgeous!

Esme has grown into a proper little lady, I remember when I brought her home and my mum said could you not have got someone a bit more colourful (ie not black). Milo on the other hand quite liked his new friend. She was wonderful at hiding from my Dad to infact he didn't notice her for roughly 5 weeks.

Now on the other hand she has blossomed.

Mummy, are you talking about me?

006.jpg

007.jpg

Even my mum has been commeting on how lovely she is, she will happily come for s pat or get some food. Which I find amazing considering before hand she was quite shy. I always wondered how you tame babies it appears to just happen!

Milo is very much her 'Dad' figure.

017.jpg

I'll just have that strand, Yes the one in your mouth!

022.jpg

NO!

020.jpg

Both of them are a match made in heaven, never a dull moment when they are around. It's great seeing them both so happy!

Reminds me why I have piggies!

Awwwww, how beautiful x)

Its so lovely to hear good piggie stories with yummy piggie photos

Thank You

:)p

aww they look so cute together :) beautiful piggys :)

x)x)x)x) - not much else I can say to that!

I've always wanted a jet black piggie - I love them so much! Both of your piggies are beautiful, what cuties!

She is such a glossy girl! I can imagine that she is tame is she gets so much care and attention from you!

Aww, they are the most adorable couple...I just love Milo so much x>>:)). Esme is a very lucky girl to have both you and Milo looking after her.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x)

oh ohhhhhhh tsk tsk tsk......now you should know better.......she's gone and KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.....................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .................mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......---------------------

oh noooooo, Nexy quick come i need help!
Yup what's up Velvey? ahhhhhhhh i can see te hehehe Milo is saying NO to Esme :)).......Nexy come on get on with it.......oh alright i was just looking!

I think i'm gonna need some help, she's been bad lately.....

TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET i'm here Onyx, you need my help? Sure do Tommy i need you to fly up the top and check on the valves for me.......TWEEET i can do that! FLAP FLAP FLAP..........ok Onyx well there's a blockage you'll need to fix that first...........thanks Tommy i'll get Bella to help.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOF yo Onyx what's up? you need me? Yes Bella i do can you help me flush out the valves.........WOOOOOF sure can!

TO BE CONTINUED..................

Bella stop chasing the water from the hose! Oh Onyx i can't help it i just have to munch it :red Come on ........... OK Onyx!

Velvey whee are ready now, Tommy and Bella have helped!

Oh great thanks you two :)

OK on the count of THREE

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ..........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......................o.......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...........oh my.......................GASP...................so handsome...............kissable ones.....................pinkalicious..................lovely.......................
adorable....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS and TONGUE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Such beautiful pigtures and piggies x) MORE PLEASE! :)) x)

I am such a Milo fan, he is so expressive! He always makes me smile when I see his pictures. Your piggies are so lush x) x)

I am such a Milo fan, he is so expressive! He always makes me smile when I see his pictures. Your piggies are so lush x) x)

Milo is a Huge Character and his I don't care attitude is Fabulous! He's scared of nothing and will quite happily come over to get a chin tickle! x

I love these two!x)

Esme's looks so smooth and shiny next to Mr Messy Hair!

:a19:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back