• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Euro Millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kedwards

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I forgot to buy my ticket last week and thought I'd missed the boat but I hear it's a rollover ! Just dreaming, but when I win tonight I'm going to:

Buy a lovely house for my husband, piggies and our baby on the way.

Donate lots of money to all the wonderful guinea pig rescues across the country to show my appreciation for all the amazing work you do.

Set up our own little rescue to help with the numerous little piggies needing to find their forever homes.

Good luck if you're getting involved tonight and have a lovely Friday! X

Oooooooh I must buy a ticket, I never do.

Although.....the other day me and my OH were standing in the line at the bank and he randomly said "I wonder whether I could guess the code for the cash machine" (They fill it up from the inside, don't they. and as we talked about it we realised there would be more chance of guessing that combination than picking the right lotto numbers! Hahaha.

Also I always wonder why people choose birthdays etc as if you were to win the lotto it would be even bigger odds of all the numbers being everyone one of youe childrens and parents birthdays, hehehe!

So on a lighter note good luck :)):))

Well i can't buy a ticket cause i'm in OZ, but best of luck :)

and remember that wish list.........it can always be achieved later :)

It's 117 million tonight so I have got a ticket....oooh to have a good life..

i used to fill the atm machines when i worked in a bank, alllll that cash drool!

i would rescue many many many little creatures from harm if i had lots of it instead of the daft little amounts i help with now :(

life sucks for revolving round cash grrrr

i havent a ticket, but wish you all well x

i used to fill the atm machines when i worked in a bank, alllll that cash drool!

i would rescue many many many little creatures from harm if i had lots of it instead of the daft little amounts i help with now :(

life sucks for revolving round cash grrrr

i havent a ticket, but wish you all well x

Ah, it's all about having cash (your own cash) to have a good life....

When I win tonight (sense the positive vibes, people!) I will:

buy a big house with a mahoosive garden for the wheekers to play in
get a big box and go to Small Paws in Manchester and fill it with piggies :))
pay off my student loan
get a car for when I pass my test
pay off my parents' debts

How I would love to win that money! I was thinking about it yesterday, how I would donate some money to each guinea pig rescue and still have millions left over :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back