• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Every time...

Sonnet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Every time I open the fridge;

Sprout: I’m a poor starving piggy, slave. Look at me, wasting away to nothing! I am but a shade of my normal...ohhh, hay! *Munch, munch, munch* Ahem, as I was saying, I am but a shade of my normal self. Nothing but skin and bones.

4B9F0D3E-CD87-4F35-8D0F-E110FA225BE8.jpeg

Me: Sprout, you’ve just had food. Now you’ve got a mouthful of hay. You’re not wasting away, in fact you’re pretty well rounded!

Sprout: Behold the eyes of betrayal. You have disappointed me, slave, and now you must face the teeth gnashing of annoyance! And the clamor of bar chewing. Which I will not stop until I get something.

5B8CF143-F067-4D0C-9A3D-AA94AD6C2588.jpegAD494F82-974B-40B1-AFA5-0BB6BF3E7795.jpeg

Keep trying Sprout. If you keep giving her the adoration look she’ll have to give in eventually...

Oh Sprout, you are funny

He is, yes. Do wish he’d quit the bar chewing though.

Keep trying Sprout. If you keep giving her the adoration look she’ll have to give in eventually...

If he gets anymore tidbits, his feet won’t touch the floor. He’ll have to roll everywhere.

Oh how could you refuse that handsome young piggie ! You are definitely going to give in.......😂

I've drafted a letter to the GPU for you Sprout, all you have to do is put your pawprint on it.

Dear Guinea Pig Union (GPU)

My Slave is starving me. I may have loads of hay to munch on but when she opens the fridge I ask everso politely if I may have a tiny morsel of veg and I don't get any! I'm told I have to munch on hay. I like hay but I love veg. I live for veg. Veg is lovely. I only get veg once a day! Can you believe that? ONCE I tell you it really isn't good enough. I am really wasting away to nothing. I give her my best adoring "I love you Slave" look too. Because my Slave keeps ignoring me I feel it is my duty to remind her I'm still here so I bite on the bars of my cage and teeth chatter at her. Is there anything you can recommend so that I get veg when I feel I need it?

Yours very wheakily

Sprout

Oh how could you refuse that handsome young piggie ! You are definitely going to give in.......😂

Not if I can help it! (Just joking...of course I did!)

WhAt a bEAutiFuL ROunD shApE!

:agr:

Yep!

I've drafted a letter to the GPU for you Sprout, all you have to do is put your pawprint on it.

Dear Guinea Pig Union (GPU)

My Slave is starving me. I may have loads of hay to munch on but when she opens the fridge I ask everso politely if I may have a tiny morsel of veg and I don't get any! I'm told I have to munch on hay. I like hay but I love veg. I live for veg. Veg is lovely. I only get veg once a day! Can you believe that? ONCE I tell you it really isn't good enough. I am really wasting away to nothing. I give her my best adoring "I love you Slave" look too. Because my Slave keeps ignoring me I feel it is my duty to remind her I'm still here so I bite on the bars of my cage and teeth chatter at her. Is there anything you can recommend so that I get veg when I feel I need it?

Yours very wheakily

Sprout

Sprout gives this post a “Wheek!” of agreement. He would put his paw print on it, but has instead chewed the edge of the paper. Though his slave would like to point out that he gets veggies TWO times a day, and occasional bits of veg if his begging gets on her nerves.

That’s a boy Sprout, keep up those good looks and nice round bum x

He’ll be round all over if he keeps this up!

Back