Everyday Veg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock_hen

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello New guinea pig owner here :-) so I have read the list of food here and elsewhere on google. Just wondering what people use as every day staples? Everytime I look up a food online somewhere says feed sparingly such as parsley, peppers, kale etc etc. My babies seem to adore kale and carrots the best and they seem to have taken a liking to babycorn. What can I give them every day?

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the forum!
A few sprigs of Corriander, Celery either stringed or cut up into small chunks, Green pepper (you can change the colour up a bit) and cucumber :) There's probably others you can give daily, but I know that these are fine to give daily, I give them all these things twice a day.
Carrot is high in sugar I believe? But as long as your not giving it daily and only giving a few times a week I'm sure its fine, more as a treat than a daily food.

I'll tag @piggyfan she will probably be able to help you out more. That's where I got my veggie plan from :)

P

piggyfan

Cat is right. Green peper, cucumber celery and corriander can be fed daily.

Reactions: A&T

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score

orangeinepig

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like to feed romaine lettuce daily about 1 big leaf per pig or 2 small ones per pig and some pper or cucumber etc. hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.