Excited for tomorrow... piggy date!

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Tallulah is married! They are so in love they shared a piggy carrier all the way back from Sheffield to Liverpool all snuggled up together :)
Here's a couple of pics but I dont want to go too close and scare them while they are still bonding in their new cage.
20190415_165108.jpg

20190415_165024.jpg

Gem789

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score

KathT

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Yes, looking forward to seeing photos of Bruno and his new wives too x
Good luck with Tallulah dating today, hope she comes home with a lovely gentleman :love: x

And good luck to you and Bruno too @KathT :)
Bruno now has two beautiful wives from Neville’s Nest! After a disastrous attempted bonding with two girls I had, which left him scared of females, these two settled down with him straight away. He popcorned so hard when I put them in their cage together - he’s such a happy boy now! I will take some photos later when they’ve had a bit more time to settle in fully. Thanks everyone.

And congratulations to Tallulah and Ollie and their bonding success! Good news all round!:bronco:

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Bruno now has two beautiful wives from Neville’s Nest! After a disastrous attempted bonding with two girls I had, which left him scared of females, these two settled down with him straight away. He popcorned so hard when I put them in their cage together - he’s such a happy boy now! I will take some photos later when they’ve had a bit more time to settle in fully. Thanks everyone.

And congratulations to Tallulah and Ollie and their bonding success! Good news all round!:bronco:

Fabulous news @KathT

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score

Congrats to you, Bruno and his lovely ladies too :)

Amazing day for piggy love today then :D