• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Excited for tomorrow... piggy date!

Tallulah is married! They are so in love they shared a piggy carrier all the way back from Sheffield to Liverpool all snuggled up together :)
Here's a couple of pics but I dont want to go too close and scare them while they are still bonding in their new cage.
20190415_165108.jpg

20190415_165024.jpg

Yes, looking forward to seeing photos of Bruno and his new wives too x
Good luck with Tallulah dating today, hope she comes home with a lovely gentleman :love: x

And good luck to you and Bruno too @KathT :)
Bruno now has two beautiful wives from Neville’s Nest! After a disastrous attempted bonding with two girls I had, which left him scared of females, these two settled down with him straight away. He popcorned so hard when I put them in their cage together - he’s such a happy boy now! I will take some photos later when they’ve had a bit more time to settle in fully. Thanks everyone.

And congratulations to Tallulah and Ollie and their bonding success! Good news all round!:bronco:

Bruno now has two beautiful wives from Neville’s Nest! After a disastrous attempted bonding with two girls I had, which left him scared of females, these two settled down with him straight away. He popcorned so hard when I put them in their cage together - he’s such a happy boy now! I will take some photos later when they’ve had a bit more time to settle in fully. Thanks everyone.

And congratulations to Tallulah and Ollie and their bonding success! Good news all round!:bronco:

Fabulous news @KathT

Congrats to you, Bruno and his lovely ladies too :)

Amazing day for piggy love today then :D

Back