Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just ordered my boys a ferplast 120

hope zooplus deliver quickly

They were looking a little squashed in the ferp 100 now, cant wait to move them in and do it all up for them!

I really like the ferplast cages, the way they open up makes it so easy to see to them and clean the cage out

I also bought a corner toilet, they seem to do all their business in the same corner (the one under the water bottle :{ so will make de-pooping their cage easier if I put a tray there) if they will use it of course!

Just need to order some more finacard

The boys on my daughters lap

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooo lucky, and handsome piggies x) the ferplast 120 is a lovely roomy cage, cant wait to see pigtures of your boys settling into their new home! :) Zooplus has been very reliant for me in the past and they usually deliver within two weeks :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure that your duo will enjoy their new home! :))

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the ferplast 120 and they are great, as the two front panels lift up, so easy to clean out and a quality cage:))

Reaction score
I'm not 100% on this, but i think its zooplus, they moved warehouse things, and alot of people on my hammy forum have had to get refunds, but that was a few weeks ago, so I'm sure its fine now :) I bet your piggies will love it! :D

Reaction score
I'm not 100% on this, but i think its zooplus, they moved warehouse things, and alot of people on my hammy forum have had to get refunds, but that was a few weeks ago, so I'm sure its fine now :) I bet your piggies will love it! :D
I think that might be Equinecaninefeline who moved recently. Tho I did order from them for my other pets recently (Hammys too incidently) and the order was fine.

Thanks tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.