Extreme Popcorning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is probably a really stupid question, but can a pig popcorn TOO much?!

I have never seen a pig popcorn like Marmite! Once she starts she goes crazy for a good five or ten minutes solid (at least!) and almost looks like she's fitting and often ends up on her side.

She's also the only pig I've had to popcorn whilst being held too

She's currently lay in the crook of my arm after a marathon popcorn session rolleyes At least she'll sleep after all that excitement!

Reaction score
That's one happy girl you've got! I love seeing them popcorn, it makes you smile knowing you're doing something right! I worry as when Thumper popcorns he also runs full speed around his cage, bouncing off the sides to change direction and bashing into everything in sight!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
is it because she is so young? when Oscar was tiny he would be all over the place going mental!

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
is it because she is so young? when Oscar was tiny he would be all over the place going mental!
Yeah, I think it is because she's young. I don't remember Pixel ever being this mental though! I kinda hope she dosn't grow out of it too :)

I think she's a bit of a people pig too and enjoys being fussed... that and the thought of getting extra kale must send her over the edge! :(|)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ahhh kale does it for my boy too! He has grown out of the mad little frenzied popcorns now....however he is still very mobile and mental and mad and well young! Stan on the other hand even though is only 2 months older, but so much more mature he he he boring git! :))

tylerina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww, bless lil Marmite!

My Scruff loves to popcorn too! He has once or twice done it whilst on my lap too - I was worried he would pop right off the edge of my legs and land on the floor! He is only about 6 months old and I too hope he doesn't grow out of it completely!

Status
Not open for further replies.