• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Eye emergency.. Winny

Winny's eye is hopefully improving as the redness has definitely gone a little bit.

She really doesn't like me getting her out so much but is really good when I am doing the eye drops...

Fingers crossed for continued improvement..
Aww that's good imagine that x 7 😂 all of my pigs hate me now for having to give them antibiotics. 😂

All the best for a speedy recovery for Winston! I know what you mean, you see something and it makes you think.....
Definitely! I'm glad Winnie is improving that was a very speedy recovery! Hopefully she'll be back to her old self in no time xx

Definitely! I'm glad Winnie is improving that was a very speedy recovery! Hopefully she'll be back to her old self in no time xx
I can see some improvement but we have a vets appointment Friday to check her out...fingers crossed x

Aw bless her, it is looking so much less angry compared to her first pics! Hope she continues to improve, go Winny :luv: x

Keep up the good work - that is looking much better than the first photos (those ones made me feel queasy tbh).

Up-Date Friday 12th Feb - winny has been for a check up today with Ellie@Derwent Valley vets and I am happy to say its all good news! Her eye has healed really well,... I have to continue with the eye drops for a while until the cloudy ness goes away...

So pleased she won't be one eyed Winny ....

Great news, glad Winny has recovered so well.xx

Back