• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Falken (Reece) Has left the building......

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am sure most of you have seen that Falken has left the forum. His account has been anonymised as requested. But his posts remain

It was completely Reece's decision to leave and he mentioned his reasons in threads he has posted over the past 24hrs, we wish him all the best in the future and he leaves knowing he is always welcome back anytime.

I would just like to officially thank him for all he has done for for TGPF.

In September 2013 the forum was hacked and defaced. It looked like it would be the end of TGPF as I could find no one to help us, and those that I approached wanted in excess of £100 an hour.
Bosshogg put me in touch with Falken who despite not having any interest in Guinea Pigs spent days fixing the forum for free - a true act of kindness and generosity, an indication of the kindhearted person he is.
Falken stayed on as an admin here until today, culminating in the wonderful Forum Pride we had last night. A fitting end to his forum stay with us.

Simply without Reece, the forum would not exist and I owe him a great deal. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to him and always will be. It has been a pleasure to work with him for the past seven years, the forum is a better, more positive, stronger place and more secure than it has ever been - that is his legacy here on TGPF. And above all I am proud to be able to call him a friend.

Thank you Reece

x

Again thank you all :) I'm leaving, leaving now, I just had a really stupid thread to reply to.

Thank you all, again for your very kind words, and the statements from my colleagues are particularly meaningful. I've always tried to cheer people up, and I've always had a penchant for comedy, most of the time it falls flat, but when it works it's amazing. Again with comedy it's not a skill that people that have lived happy and fulfilling lives tend to pick up, but it gets me through the day.

Yours,

Reece.

Sorry you are leaving Falken-Reece, but glad it's for a positive reason for you. I wish you well in your studies and everything thereafter, may the sun shine on all your endeavours. I've enjoyed your sense of humour, and it really sounds like all of the members of this forum owe you a big debt of honour for saving it from the %$#@ hackers. We'll miss you, do drop by when you've time in the future - if you don't, who'll be BossHogg Manager? :P:yikes:

Sorry you are leaving Falken-Reece, but glad it's for a positive reason for you. I wish you well in your studies and everything thereafter, may the sun shine on all your endeavours. I've enjoyed your sense of humour, and it really sounds like all of the members of this forum owe you a big debt of honour for saving it from the %$#@ hackers. We'll miss you, do drop by when you've time in the future - if you don't, who'll be BossHogg Manager? :P:yikes:
Don't worry, I won't be around for much longer either. ;)

Aww sorry to see you go... you will be missed, I did enjoy your posts and your sense of humour!

Back