• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fao The Furrygodmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't worry this isn't another I think you should name your thread!
After seeing those fuzz balls of yours on the advent thread I think we need to see some more pictures of them. Ones has the fuzziest hair I have ever seen!

Gosh I thought I'd done something wrong :o haha!

Ah, my little fuzzball, who was such a naughty piggy yesterday....

Excuse the mess... He actually looks like a fluffy ball...

I also think his face looks like a golly wog...

He climbed up the correx to have a fuss...
image.jpg

Have to get you a video of his 'funny five minutes' it's hilarious.

image.jpg
Puffffffffff.

Gosh I thought I'd done something wrong :o haha!

Ah, my little fuzzball, who was such a naughty piggy yesterday....

Excuse the mess... He actually looks like a fluffy ball...

I also think his face looks like a golly wog...

He climbed up the correx to have a fuss...
View attachment 19283

Have to get you a video of his 'funny five minutes' it's hilarious.

View attachment 19284
Puffffffffff.
Ha ha. You haven't done anything wrong... Yet! You jut keep supplying me with pictures of fuzzbert and you will stay in my good books. :sly::raz: I might just have to pignap him!

He is the fluffiest little man I have every seen. He certainly does look like a golly. I think we have to call them a jolly golly now. I got told off by a ten year old for calling them golly w's.

That video is great. He certainly is a little whizzy pig. What naughtiness occurred with him?

Ha ha. You haven't done anything wrong... Yet! You jut keep supplying me with pictures of fuzzbert and you will stay in my good books. :sly::raz: I might just have to pignap him!

He is the fluffiest little man I have every seen. He certainly does look like a golly. I think we have to call them a jolly golly now. I got told off by a ten year old for calling them golly w's.

That video is great. He certainly is a little whizzy pig. What naughtiness occurred with him?

I'll keep the supplies coming!
Also, says he's being a pain a pig napping will be acceptable ;)

He is so fluffy, it's unnatural I'm sure. Haha! When he bends to suit his survival needs (faecal pellets) he just looks like a round fluffy brown ball!

Oh really? How silly! Jolly Golly - don't like it haha.... But hey @piggyfan told you he did ;)

He is a speedy jumpy pile of fluff!

Oh, we've discovered that if you have Frank out he gets jealous and bites things. If he's not had enough attention he bites things. (Correx) He also knocked Frank over the other day bless him, he was too excited haha. And he also tries to destroy barrier and get through barriers to eat franks veg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back