• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Farewell Rebel (my Freebie Pig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossHogg

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
Got up this morning went to feed the piggies only to find Rebel lying on his side throwing a fit, rushed him straight to the vet, unfortunately nothing could be done and the vet and I agreed the kindest thing to do was help him to the bridge. I've had Rebel from the minute he was born, his mam was a rescue and unbeknown to me, was pregnant. Along came Rebel and I discovered him after a busy shift. He was a rebel in nature as well as name as was always up to mischief. I'm going to miss him, he was certainly the loudest come feeding time, he could hear the fridge being opened from 50m! Night night my la'al man, I'm going to miss you. :(

WP_20140826_007 (1).jpg

Oh what a shock, I can't believe it, I'm so sorry.

Sweet dreams little Rebel.

HUGS!

What a sad shock! It hits you so much harder when you can't brace for it. And it goes deep when you have such a special bond.

RIP Rebel, go chasing cats at the Rainbow Bridge!

Oh no :( Not beautiful Rebel as well. I'm so so sorry. What a horrible shock.
My thoughts are with you.

Really sorry Boss,he sounded like a huge character a very special handsome dude. When these things happen so suddenly they broadside us. Hope you are alright as can be.

RIP Rebel
x x

What a shock! So sorry to hear about the loss of your lovely boy Boss :(

Popcorn free beautiful Rebel xx

Oh my gosh! SO sorry to hear the sad news. Such a gorgeous little man. Bye-bye, sweetheart.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful piggy. Sleep tight little one x

Oh Boss man, I am so very sorry your loss. You always spoke of him with such love and pride it was obvious you and he had a very special bond.

Thanks for all your kind messages, I know you shouldn't have favourites, he was very special as we'd had him from birth. Not looking forward to knocking off shift and going home knowing his cheeky face wont be looking up screaming for food. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back