• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Favourites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallows

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sure we all feel that we love each one of our piggies equally.. BUT.. is there a particular that gets a teeny bit more love on-top of the equally distributed love..?

Shh.. your piggies can't see this, promise! :shh:

I have an extra soft spot for Millie Moo as she is one of our original pigs and am so proud of her for taking over as top sow when our original one Gertie died. I do love them all the same though. Katie skinny is right up there with Millie Moo too as she is such a diva and probably our tamest pig.

Haha @katanamoon , I'm currently being accused of favouring Sven-Erik over our other Nils-Olof. He isn't shy, loves to make us laugh with his random actions and his popcorning is so cute! But yes, @Flutterby , totally agree that some personalities shine through more than others! Poor Nils-Olof is shy and hides whenever he sees us coming, but so lovable when you have him for lap time as he makes happy noises!

Ok I'll confess. I adore one of my piggies just a little more than the other 3. I'm sure that makes me a terrible slave but at least I'm honest.

I have loved them all, but I think that Linney was the one I loved the deepest. There was just something about her... so mellow with the people, so much personality with the other pigs. Awhile ago my son and I were trying to sum up the pigs' personalities in one word and the one we had for Linney was 'queen.' She just thought she owned the place and we all owed her the best, and though she wasn't a bully she absolutely thought she outranked other pigs and they would have to respect her authority! I'm so glad we had her for six years, she was a special girl and we miss her a lot.

Humphrey, my gorgeous boy. Lost him a while ago now to old age but no piggy has taken his place as my "special one" He was the most plain guinea pig to look at but the only one who has ever returned my affection. He used to lick me and snuggle up under my chin. He was very outgoing too though - he used to have noise competitions with the hoover and rumble strut at the dog! He was my proper little nut case...........i could only dream of having another pig like him.

524303_3591779158943_2044914425_n.jpg

582709_3591815279846_168991591_n.jpg

Ludwig was always my favourite, he just dug a bit deeper in my heart. Sadly I lost him first and I was utterly heartbroken. Matthew quickly borrowed down deep in my heart but I lost him two weeks ago. :(

I don't have a favourite anymore but Romano will have a special place in my heart as he is my oldest living piggie so far and the one I've had since he was just a youngster of 11 weeks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back