• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

February 2014 Photo Competition Winner!! - Abis

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The votes are in and have been counted, I am pleased to announce the Winner of February 2014 Photo Competition is......

@AbiS with

p53.jpg

In 2nd place was @Rigby

p50.jpg

In 3rd place was @Beautifulmess

p21.jpg

Thank you to everyone who entered, you are all entered into a prize draw that takes place the end of march, prize to be announced shortly. Thank you to all that voted too! We raised an amazing £34 for Dental Piggies in care at TEAS, which will make a huge impact on their care.

Thank you

Well done to all who took part and to our winner. :tu:

Well done everyone they were all so cute such a hard choice

Oh wow wow wow! I can't believe it! Just finished work and checked the forum and saw this amazing thread! All the entries were so gorgeous I didn't think we would win. The boys are shedding a joyful tear and saying they would like to thank their mummy for feeding them, their daddy for taking a winning photo and to all of their fans out there - they couldn't have done it without you!

Oh wow wow wow! I can't believe it! Just finished work and checked the forum and saw this amazing thread! All the entries were so gorgeous I didn't think we would win. The boys are shedding a joyful tear and saying they would like to thank their mummy for feeding them, their daddy for taking a winning photo and to all of their fans out there - they couldn't have done it without you!

Well done! You now have the honour of choosing next months theme! Let me know by pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back