• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feeding times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you all have a set time when it's piggies tea?

My lot squeak at around 10/10-30 pm when it's time for their tea!

Usually have a carrot and bit of cucumber to munch on in the day, then they get their big tea in the evening

mine get a snack at lunch time and big meal in the evening when they are put to bed. gets them into the hutch so i can shut the doors. they have fruit/veg constantly in the hutch/run in theory

mine have breakfast at around 9am when the kids have gone to school then a top up around 5pm veggies can be any time of the day they also get a top up of hay around bedtime 8pm now its light, winter around 5pm

Mine get a few bits of veggies in the morning then at tea about 9pm at night with hay and dry food.

Mine get a hay and dry food top up as soon as i'm up, as soon as hubby gets up they get some grass or dandelions, in the evening they get veggies and a top up of hay and dry food after floor time

And at the weekends they play hubby for all its worth and he falls for it LOL

No set times when i wake up they get fed lol and when i go to sleep again they get fed, so around 7/8 am and then 10/11pm they never squeal for food i think they know when i come upstairs its Dins-dins lol, they get veg in the morning x

Well, Willie gets a critter carrot every morning when I get ready for work and again before bed time. He gets his veggies later in the evening when I return from one of my various jobs. He usually lets me know he really is ready for his veggies.

When he stays at grandma's house he gets his veggies at around 5 pm which rarely happens at home cause we usually aren't home than. He gets his food, hay and water changed frequently when there is time in between things. He isn't to picky about when he gets this stuff taken care of though.

Mine have breakfast when I get up, then they have their big meal when I get in about six. Then they have a late supper about 10.30

Mine have dry food in the morning when I get up and veg in the evening anywhere between 4 and 6 depending on what time I get home. That's how they were fed at the rescue and I've never changed it.
George is really good at telling the time. At 4pm on the dot, if there's anyone at home, he runs out of his fiddlestix wheeking like mad.
Steve reckons he's got a clock in his fiddlestix that points to a carrot at 4 o'clock ;D

They're very clever! I'm sure Ed immitates Zubin because if Zub washes Ed copys and when Zub climbs on his ledge Ed does it too its so sweet though it drives Zub mad! x

Mine get breakfast at around 10am. Dinner comes at 7-8pm. Any extra veggies they usually get mid-afternoon or at bedtime.
Breakfast and dinner is a full plateful of veggies so it's rare they get extra "treats".

Ours get fed in the morning with dry food and then at about 5ish with dry food and their veg, you can hear them squeaking a mile off when it's food time lol

They got fed about 4 times today Luce seeing i was at home lol. And they got excited every time i went up bless them :D

4? You're obsessed with those piggies Sar hehe good job they get loads of exercise!

It was all healthy, i promise! They kept me company all day, it was the least i could do. We had some very deep and meaningful conversations.

I have just been reading this and it has got me thinking, my piggies live indoors and usually get dry food and veg on a morning before work and the sam again on a night maybe around 8pm. Do you think this is ok? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back