• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feel so lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Billie went of to her new home yesterday and I feel really lost! I think its because I havent got any rescues in at the moment that I feel so :'( I know that she has gone to a really good home and that i have done my job well. Do any of you that run rescue's feel like this!

Mary

Mary said:
Billie went of to her new home yesterday and I feel really lost! I think its because I havent got any rescues in at the moment that I feel so :'( I know that she has gone to a really good home and that i have done my job well. Do any of you that run rescue's feel like this!

Mary

I have always felt guilty if I'm not up to my eyes in rescue, a bit more relaxed about it now as I'm resigned to the fact that no matter how much I do, at the rate guineas are bred, I'll never win :'(

In the past, I've always had a waiting list of guinea pigs to come in and no doubt will again, so there was little time to feel lonely when a guinea pig left. I know where you are coming from though :)
I'm sure there wil soon be a little needy soul on his or her way to you soon!

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back